1. In the middle of each month the Academic Advisors send a list of names of students who are currently attending university and those on holiday to the Financial Department to transfer the monthly allowances allocated to each student.
2. The Cultural Attaché Office contacts CIMB bank to take the necessary action to transfer the monthly allowance of students during the period of 20-25 of each month.
3. The process of transferring the allowance from the Cultural Attaché Office bank account to the student’s bank account one day (if the student has an account from CIMB) to three working days if the student has an account from a different bank.
1. Time frame for students receiving their monthly allowance is during the period of 20-25 of each month.
2. If the allowance has not yet been received on the 25th of the month, please contact the Cultural Attaché Office on the following email firstname.lastname@example.org and the Cultural Attaché Office shall follow up on the matter with the bank.
3. We would like to clarify that the allowance of the student is sent in advance (for example, the allowance for the month of April will be received at the end of March, and so on.
A student can during the summer vacation allocated by the university, request that the monthly allowance be sent in advance to him/her. (This can only be done once a year).
Please follow these steps:
1. Send the request to the Cultural Attaché Office email email@example.com requesting the monthly allowance to be sent earlier, stating his/her name, university, a detailed letter stating why the student needs the monthly allowance earlier.
2. The Cultural Attaché Office will then inform the student that they have received their email and will transfer the students request to the Financial Department.
3. The Financial Department will then send the allocated form to the student.
4. After the student fills and signs the form, he/she should send it to the Financial Department on the following email firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. The Cultural Attaché Office will then contact the bank to take the necessary action to send the student his/her monthly allowance when needed.
6. The process of transferring the monthly allowance from the Cultural Attaché Office’s bank account to the student’s bank account takes one day (if the student has an account from CIMB) to three working days if the student has an account from a different bank.
Note: Time frame for monthly allowances to be sent in advance takes 5 working days (not including by holidays) from the date the student sends the request.